Yet Another Wheel Thread - Informal Poll

Hey everyone, I have a Millenium Silver, 02 Sport Design and have been going back and forth between which wheel and what set up to get (I know, very original situation LOL). I've narrowed it down to two wheels:

Tenzo GT6, staggered, graphite, or Konig Hot Swap (carbon fiber inserts) 19"s, 245/35 Falkens all around. These Falkens have a nice ride/performance balance, and the extra side wall ridge to protect the wheels.

I'd rather not drop the car (love the look tho) but I will put the wheels on first and see what the clearance from wheel to well is. I already have 17"s on there, the OZ special edition ones which I even get compliments on from the Lexus dealer, so wanted a more dramatic look for the Summer.

So, I guess as an informal "poll" any suggestions/feedback on either wheel choice?

Hey everyone, I have a Millenium Silver, 02 Sport Design and have been going back and forth between which wheel and what set up to get (I know, very original situation LOL). I've narrowed it down to two wheels:

Tenzo GT6, staggered, graphite, or Konig Hot Swap (carbon fiber inserts) 19"s, 245/35 Falkens all around. These Falkens have a nice ride/performance balance, and the extra side wall ridge to protect the wheels.

I'd rather not drop the car (love the look tho) but I will put the wheels on first and see what the clearance from wheel to well is. I already have 17"s on there, the OZ special edition ones which I even get compliments on from the Lexus dealer, so wanted a more dramatic look for the Summer.

So, I guess as an informal "poll" any suggestions/feedback on either wheel choice?

The ternzos are my fav ( love the deep lip ), IMHO they will look better if the car is dropped. The Konig wheels would handle the stock look better. Wheels are a personal choice. So go with what you like. :cheers: