Couple Questions Regarding Adjusting Hids And Seat Heaters..

i have a few questions regarding these features. i'm not sure if they are functioning properly or my car has some problems

1) how drastic do your headlights turn left and right with your wheel?

2) can you hear a blower going under your seats when you turn your seat heaters to 3. I know you can hear a blower when you set it to cold "3"

i have a few questions regarding these features. i'm not sure if they are functioning properly or my car has some problems

2) can you hear a blower going under your seats when you turn your seat heaters to 3. I know you can hear a blower when you set it to cold "3"

[/quote

1. Not so sure about the headlights- they make a decent turn but I haven't found it to be troublesome at all.

2. I hear a blower when using the seat cooler but not when I use the heat.

going around a good curve should provide for full turnage from the wheel. also this depends on speed, it doesnt work under 25 miles per hour. so dont sit in your garage and turn the wheel.

Also, I noticed my right light didn't have the range of motion that my left light did. When I took my car in for the 5k service, the technician told me that the left light turns 15 degrees, while the right light only turns 5 degrees.

I have no idea why this would be limited on the right side (perhaps a safety/blinding issue related to this). Maybe he was just feeding me something so I'd quit asking. Seems to me that 5 degrees would be hardly noticable. Maybe he just quoted incorrect angles.

no that tech was right. THe right hand side only goes 5 degrees, because the driver sits on the left side of the vehicle. When your going around the curve, you should have no problem seeing the curve, since that door pillar isnt in the way like it is when going around a left curve.

going around a good curve should provide for full turnage from the wheel. also this depends on speed, it doesnt work under 25 miles per hour. so dont sit in your garage and turn the wheel.

Also, I noticed my right light didn't have the range of motion that my left light did. When I took my car in for the 5k service, the technician told me that the left light turns 15 degrees, while the right light only turns 5 degrees.

I have no idea why this would be limited on the right side (perhaps a safety/blinding issue related to this). Maybe he was just feeding me something so I'd quit asking. Seems to me that 5 degrees would be hardly noticable. Maybe he just quoted incorrect angles.

The owners manual says its only 5 degrees to the left so you dont blind oncoming trafic

I wish they did away with the Adaptive Headlights... They are great for showing off to your friends when they are riding with you at night... but thats about it...