New Here Whats Up!

new to the community just saying hi. i picked up my first lexus 93 sc 5 speed 170xxx black ( see avatar)looking to replace radiator . i bought the car from someone in new jersey. so thebottom half is corroded. i am looking for a twin fan oe set up , and to fix the power window regulator ,the cable broke. i searched the forum for a rear free air sub and the most i got was a discussion on replacement upgrades. also the brake caliper question keeps coming up. i saw a pair of front brakes off a 01 tacoma will/would they fit. every body talks about supra this and ls400 that but i found a pair from a toyota truck. they look big enough and the yard only wants 25 bucks. im new to the toyota /lexus world comming from honda /and nissan so be gentle.

new to the community just saying hi. i picked up my first lexus 93 sc 5 speed 170xxx black ( see avatar)looking to replace radiator . i bought the car from someone in new jersey. so thebottom half is corroded. i am looking for a twin fan oe set up , and to fix the power window regulator ,the cable broke. i searched the forum for a rear free air sub and the most i got was a discussion on replacement upgrades. also the brake caliper question keeps coming up. i saw a pair of front brakes off a 01 tacoma will/would they fit. every body talks about supra this and ls400 that but i found a pair from a toyota truck. they look big enough and the yard only wants 25 bucks. im new to the toyota /lexus world comming from honda /and nissan so be gentle.

Welcome aboard :cheers: You'll find plenty of info here and don't be afraid to ask........ :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Welcome aboard :cheers: You'll find plenty of info here and don't be afraid to ask........:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

alright the tacoma 4 pot brakes . yes or no

te='May 18 2007, 12:40 PM' post='241175']

Welcome aboard :cheers: You'll find plenty of info here and don't be afraid to ask........:cheers::cheers::cheers:

alright the tacoma 4 pot brakes . yes or no

post-41527-1179514626_thumb.jpg

This IS a forum; not a chat. Try waiting for more than a half hour and I bet you'll get someone who knows. Most people are at work right now (such as myself), and aren't fortunate enough to have computer access. Replies will boom after 5-6pm I betcha.

This IS a forum; not a chat. Try waiting for more than a half hour and I bet you'll get someone who knows. Most people are at work right now (such as myself), and aren't fortunate enough to have computer access. Replies will boom after 5-6pm I betcha.

thanks

thanks

Brakes aren't my strong suit, Someone will chime in with an answer. ;)