Sticker Not Coming Off.

Goat

When I turned 16, my older brother gave me his IS. He put a Wake Forest sticker on the rear windshield (inside the car) when he first got the it, which was a few years ago. I decided I didn't really want that sticker on there anymore so a few days ago I tried peeling it off. It didn't peel off in one peice like I thought it would, but I finally got all of the pieces. Then I noticed that you could still see like an imprint of the sticker from the inside of the car. From the outside it looks fine, but on the inside it just looks dumb, you can still see Wake Forst pretty easily...

My friend said to put alchohol on it but it didn't help much.

Any one know if I can get this off..

Thanks.

You will need to go to Home Depot, and get NAPTHA PMA. It's in the paint department next to the turpinetine. It's not a harsh chemical, and won't hurt the glass or anything else like the defrost lines on the window either. It will cost you six bucks. And you'll be able to clean all the price stickers off everything you buy from now as well. I do custom picture framing for a living, so I have to deal with removing adhesives all the time. You can even use it on paper and it won't discolor or leave agreasey residue on it also. Use a terry cloth to wipe the area off the window real well. Make sure you rub it one direction repeatedly. Not back and forth. You will see a nice line of adhesive residue form. Then wipe that away. If you have a problem getting that line of residue off, use a NEW razor blade and with a steep angle, scrape it off easily. Don't use turpentine or mineral spirits on glass!