Modifying The Is 300

smooth1

8 or 9 houses away sound is the cars that make me want to go shoot their tires out and when they stop, shoot up their sound system. :D

who asked you thats is very nice for you that you are willing to go to jail to shot out tires and shot a speaker wow thats really mature :huh:

I said it makes me want to do that. Does it make you feel good to disturb the people in every area that you drive though? Now lighten up a bit son, we don't like high decibel levels in the forums either.

i dont go around blasting my music every hour of the day nor do i drive up and down communties just balsting my music i go to shows meets and i like to listen to my music when i go out with friends and am we are playing sports, i didnt know you spoke for the entire forum

Well you said it could be heard for several houses away. I reckon nobody lives in those houses. BTW, don't get all defensive about a little chiding. Lots of people hate those booming cars and in our town you can get ticketed for it.

• 4 months later...

Hey smooth i would try finding a hks cold air intake and hks exhaust system maybe swap the engine for a 2JZ GTE engine change the turbos for HKS and HKS blow off vavles and then definately get brembo brake system and tein suspension drop it down a inch or so i would also say new paint job and some carbon fibre :) my lexus is 300 is in the shop right now being painted Pearl white with gold flakes :( 3 weeks until its ready i miss it but needs to be fully custom inside and out.

*2JZ GTE* 1000HP OR BETTER :)

Hey smooth i would try finding a hks cold air intake and hks exhaust system maybe swap the engine for a 2JZ GTE engine change the turbos for HKS and HKS blow off vavles and then definately get brembo brake system and tein suspension drop it down a inch or so i would also say new paint job and some carbon fibre smile.gif my lexus is 300 is in the shop right now being painted Pearl white with gold flakes sad.gif 3 weeks until its ready i miss it but needs to be fully custom inside and out.

*2JZ GTE* 1000HP OR BETTER smile.gif

Definetly have to post pic's of your IS (1000 HP Beast) cheers.gif

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...