Navigation Dvd Location

i recently purchased the version 6.1 navigation dvd, but realize now that i have it that i don't know where the navigation system is located so i can swap out the old dvd for the new one. help!

Open the lid that covers the jack and tools.

On the right corner you will see a triangle shape with a cover on the side

Take off thc cover and you will see the DVD player

There is a slide switch to open the dust cover, push the slide to open the dust cover and remover the DVD

PS I forgot to mention to turn on the key when you push the slide to open the dust cover

PPS don't forget to let me know if you don't want the old DVD

ive gotten there many times, but i dont know how to take out the DVD. Its just a slot...with no eject button.
It won't come out unless the key is turned on. There is a very small slide switch in the upper left corner which is hard to see. You may need a flash light to see it. All you need to do is slide the switch (I forget if it is to the left or right) to the oppisite side and the DVD will come out.

The location of the switch is off in the picture, The switch is right above the slot where the DVD goes in. Maybe they use a diffrent player in the 07. The diffrence is very slight and it is close enough to be able to locate the switch from the drawing.