Sign in to follow this  
ceboyd

2002 Lexus Sc430 For Sale

It :D will be officially available on Sept 15th for delivery to its new owner. I am the original owner of this Absolutely RED SC430 Black Interior (standard leather of course) with all options (meaning NAV, Spoiler, floor mats). IN SERVICE DATE = 10/1/2001 and build date is 8/2001.

EXTRAS:

+ Added XPEL (INCLUDING Headlight and fog light protection) within a week of ownership so there are NO chips in the paint. ($975 value)

+ On 7/30/03, custom added Sirius Satellite Radio Here to Anywhere unit with color matched antenna properly routed though the trunk mechanism and the Kenwood Sirius unit is nicely hidden in the door behind the ash tray. Link showing photos on Sirius Install: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread...ht=Sirius+sc430 ($685 value)

+ Mobil 1 5w30 Oil

+ Injen Intake ($250 value)

+ Protection package applied to leather (leather treatment) to protect the leather to look as new!

New price paid was STICKER so out the door was $66K (before aftermarket ad-ons)

Car will have approximately 16K miles on Sept 15th. (Exact Mileage today 8/28/03 is 6908)

ONLY 2K miles on stock wheels and tires which are being sold with the car. (SSR GT3 19" wheels for sale seperately if interested)

NEVER seen snow/salt/bad weather conditions

ONLY used Zaino product on the paint finish!

Hard to tell from showroom new.. along with some nice additions.

Fanatic owner garaged and only taken out on days with no rain in the forcast.

$52,000 and I will include delivery in that price as long as the new owner understands that there will be extra delivery miles because I will drive the car to the new owner after $1000 deposit is made if the new owner cannot or does not want to pick up in Chicago.

I will be 'en route on a last hurrah drive out west so if you are anywhere between Chicago - Seattle and LA along the way and seriously want to see the vehicle up close and personal, I can probably arrange to drive by you en-route on the road trip!

I'll try to check my IM and email periodically for anyone who may be serious enough to want this beautiful car!

2+ years remain on bumper to bumper warranty!

Ditto that and of course the fact that he was unfortunate enough to pay sticker is of no concern here. ;)

Sweet car tho! B)