Door Dings And Things

GalletGun

Hey, I wanted to start a topic on how many dings you guys have on your cars due to damages incurred by disrespectful, mindless people. These are probably the most frustrating things that can happen to your car, especially when you care alot about it and the fact that it costs rediculous amounts of money to fix dem. :cries:

I have a total of 11 dings.:angry::censored: :chairshot: :censored:

• 2 months later...

3 dings (barely noticable, no paint damage) and some scuffed spots on the paint. And a fairly scraped up driver side mirror. All were there when I bought the car, but the paint is still super glossy and rich. Looks garage kept, don't know where the scuffs came from.

A ding on every fricken door, scuffed bumpers, someone threw out a cig on my windshield and it discolored a portion of the plastic trim damn NY drivers... if i saw who did it I'd put a cigarette out in their eye... give them a stern talking to.. :cries:

A ding on every fricken door, scuffed bumpers, someone threw out a cig on my windshield and it discolored a portion of the plastic trim damn NY drivers... if i saw who did it I'd put a cigarette out in their eye... give them a stern talking to.. :cries:

A door ding, I wish!! How about a big !Removed! dent from some SUV bumper while parked at work. Left rear fender right at the crease (so had to be a Expedition size SUV) just aft of the gas filler door. No note. Will cost me $900 min to fix (got quotes that were double that). My dedcuctible is $1000 :( Some people got no scruples!

A door ding, I wish!! How about a big !Removed! dent from some SUV bumper while parked at work. Left rear fender right at the crease (so had to be a Expedition size SUV) just aft of the gas filler door. No note. Will cost me $900 min to fix (got quotes that were double that). My dedcuctible is $1000 Some people got no scruples!

Dude, I'd have CSI investigate that friggin accident!! Man, that urks me just reading about it.... :angry:

I really feel for ya man...really. I know how I feel about my baby.

About 3 days ago a customer came into my shop when I wasn't here. So when I pulled into the parking lot I saw they had waited for me in the lobby. I went inside and we dicussed business were finalizing the deal when I heard a car alarm go off. He said they have a kid waiting in the car and he probably just opened the door to get out and set it off, and went to go get him. They brought him inside and I saw the child was autistic. So we finished writting up the paper work and when we stepped outside I saw it right away. When the kid got out of the car he opened their door wide and dinged my driver side rear door. ( How do you approach this?) I internally screamed!!!!, So I pointed it out to them and what had happened. They were nice enouph and apologized. How could I be mad a child with autism? But I was *BLEEP*ED!!!! After they left, I couldn't help it. I called a ding and dent place, drove it there that after noon, and to my relief, he fixed it like it was never even there. I mean it came out perfect. I paid him the fifty bucks and added it to their bill. I consider myself very lucky.

I owned a 1996 Mazda B2300, bright red, for 9 years. And never, not one ding, dent, or anything. I had this car a month......

• 2 weeks later...