Es350 Best Price

lenore

Is $37900 for the middle level Es350 A good price? My son and his wife went shopping today, and a broker said he could get one for $37900 before tax and license.

Is $37900 for the middle level Es350 A good price? My son and his wife went shopping today, and a broker said he could get one for $37900 before tax and license.

Depends on options and if it is 2007 or 2008. $37,900 is close to MSRP for base unit.

No 2008s out yet.

He said middle model, I assume its the premium plus model.

Yes it is the premium plus model....Thank you any input would be appreciated...

• 2 weeks later...
It has the rear sunroof? Than its a Ultra Luxury edition not a Premium Plus. If thats the case than $37,900 is an awesome price.

Yes it was $41500 with Tax, license, etc.... He bought thru a broker Picture in my aviator..

what do you mean by broker? id like to buy the same car for the same amount of money.

there are car brokers out there that deal with dealers and pick up the car for you and you pay only 500 to 800 over dealer price....look online in your area and type in car broker...

MSRP on my UL fully loaded was a little under 46K

I got it at 40.2K.

Just about 12%. Out in Northern cali, if you are not getting between 12% - 13% off of MSRP it should be a no deal by the buyer. "As the survey says in other forums".

Hi, does any one knows if Lexus will offer any discounts before Labor day?

I have been looking to buying a 2007 or 2008 ES since April. End of the month of any given month, deals spike. With Lexus dealers, they make deals on the last day of the month they wouldn't even think of making any other day) That being said the end of the 2007 I belive is already upon us (they aren't making any more 2007's) By the end of August I expect the 2007 inventory to virtually dry up and the 2008's will start selling and by the end of September they will be discounted to the same level as 07's (plus price increase cost of the 08) It looks like the UL which is in short supply now, will be in short supply next year. The car with the best opportunity for discount seems to be the prem plus with nav...they are the most readily available car in this stable. I personally am looking to wait for an 08 or get a great deal on an 07 Acura RL. time will tell.

I have been looking to buying a 2007 or 2008 ES since April. End of the month of any given month, deals spike. With Lexus dealers, they make deals on the last day of the month they wouldn't even think of making any other day) That being said the end of the 2007 I belive is already upon us (they aren't making any more 2007's) By the end of August I expect the 2007 inventory to virtually dry up and the 2008's will start selling and by the end of September they will be discounted to the same level as 07's (plus price increase cost of the 08) It looks like the UL which is in short supply now, will be in short supply next year. The car with the best opportunity for discount seems to be the prem plus with nav...they are the most readily available car in this stable. I personally am looking to wait for an 08 or get a great deal on an 07 Acura RL. time will tell.

I am planning to visit one of NJ dealership this weekend and see it is real deal - 32,6K. Someone told me that they will try to push more expensive model and tell me that to get 32K model you have to wait for 3 month

I am planning to visit one of NJ dealership this weekend and see it is real deal - 32,6K. Someone told me that they will try to push more expensive model and tell me that to get 32K model you have to wait for 3 month

Please let me know what the result of your visit...no matter how it turns out...see if you can find out when the 08's will hit the showrooms...I am most interested in an 08' UL and am willing to travel to NJ for a great deal

• 1 month later...

I'm in the same boat. I'm not getting much of a deal from any of the Lexus dealers in LI or Queens. Im going to try Ray Catena Lexus this weekend and let you know how it goes.

Please let me know what the result of your visit...no matter how it turns out...see if you can find out when the 08's will hit the showrooms...I am most interested in an 08' UL and am willing to travel to NJ for a great deal

I just got an ES350 Ultra Luxury with Intuitive Parking assist and XM radio for $40,600. The sticker was right around $45,000. Prestige claimed that was the last car optioned this way with this color in the NE. Not sure how true it is but every dealer I went to did not have the UL in the color I wanted (White/Tan). Just browsing ebay showed only one UL of any color located in Las Vegas, so I'm guessing the UL is pretty rare. Prestige has at least 30 various other packages on his lot.

The deals are on right now.

I just got an ES350 Premium that stickerd at 37.8 for 34 and no doc or other hidden fees.