2000 Gs Radio Lights

Where can I order the two lights that are located in the lcd housing on a pioneer gs300 (2000) radio. Does anyone know where I can get the parts or the parts #?

You have to replace the lcd, I have the lcd with photo instructions for removal and install of the lcd. Lifetime warranty. What letter and numbers are on the cassette flap ?

Where can I order the two lights that are located in the lcd housing on a pioneer gs300 (2000) radio. Does anyone know where I can get the parts or the parts #?

You have to replace the lcd, I have the lcd with photo instructions for removal and install of the lcd. Lifetime warranty. What letter and numbers are on the cassette flap ?

THe problem isn't the lcd display, it's the 2 light's that's out

I had the same problem. There are just two LEDs, not sure what type or voltage, but I had to replace the entire thing because some segments on my LCD burnt out too. I bought it off someone on here, can't remember who. Here are my pics:

th_DSC04212.jpg

Looks back to normal now, took about 2 hours to replace. PM if you need help on how to take it apart. They dealerships wont help much either, they just want like $800 to replace the entire stereo.

I had the same problem. There are just two LEDs, not sure what type or voltage, but I had to replace the entire thing because some segments on my LCD burnt out too. I bought it off someone on here, can't remember who. Here are my pics:

th_DSC04212.jpg

Looks back to normal now, took about 2 hours to replace. PM if you need help on how to take it apart. They dealerships wont help much either, they just want like $800 to replace the entire stereo.

I still have the lcd's with photo install instructions if your interested. :cheers:

th_DSC04212.jpg

I still have the lcd's with photo install instructions if your interested.:cheers:

Umm, not to sound ungrateful, but your photo instructions weren't that good. They were of the wrong radio, and I could not read your hand writing for the life of me. The unit works perfectly though, so thanks for that.

th_DSC04212.jpg

I still have the lcd's with photo install instructions if your interested.:cheers:

Umm, not to sound ungrateful, but your photo instructions weren't that good. They were of the wrong radio, and I could not read your hand writing for the life of me. The unit works perfectly though, so thanks for that.

When I had this problem, I decided to go for an upgrade rather than a replacement. Installed an Alpine deck(with iPod in the glove box) with 2 10" subs in the trunk. Figured I might as well considering I had the stereo stuff in my attic.