Clear Tail Lights

fifrules

Does anyone know what the quality of those clear tail lights on Ebay is like? I have a cracked driver's side (outer) lense on my 1995 LS400 and can't find a replacement without buying new from the dealership. What's the chance that I can buy those lights and make the clear part orange? :)

Does anyone know what the quality of those clear tail lights on Ebay is like? I have a cracked driver's side (outer) lense on my 1995 LS400 and can't find a replacement without buying new from the dealership. What's the chance that I can buy those lights and make the clear part orange? :)

The idea is to use RED LED bulbs for RED, AMBER LED bulbs for turn signals, etc.

V-leds, velocity leds on ebay.

The idea is to use RED LED bulbs for RED, AMBER LED bulbs for turn signals, etc.

V-leds, velocity leds on ebay.

Thanks. I'm just not sure I prefer the JDM look with silver paint. I'd much rather my tail light wasn't cracked and I didn't have to do something about it! ;) For $200USD or so, are the housings going to start letting in water in three months?

I wasn't thrilled with the quality, but I had no problems with them. Actually my wife has asked me a few times if I'm going to get some for the '93. (The silver '94 I had them on was wrecked and I wasn't able to retrieve them.)

Not a great picture, but the only one I could find:

DSC00298.jpg

LScott400, if you don't mind me asking, how long have you had them on the car? Looks great.

Had them on for a year. Then my son played "crash-dummy" in it.

• 3 months later...
LScott400, if you don't mind me asking, how long have you had them on the car? Looks great.

Had them on for a year. Then my son played "crash-dummy" in it.

where did you get the bulbs....and do you have part numbers....

I have had many good experiences with ebay and i also have bought tail lights and they came great. there are many many dealers on there tho so study them first