Front And Rear Dvd Playback?

airdog

Hey guys,

I just bought a 2007 GX470 last week. I did the DVD over-ride yesterday so that I can play DVD's on the front screen

while the car is moving (for my wife in the passenger seat).

Anyway, is there a way to watch DVD's on the front screen as well as the back screen (for the kids) at the same time?

I've loocked throught the menus and haven't found anything, any clues? :wacko:

thanks in advance!

Hey guys,

I just bought a 2007 GX470 last week. I did the DVD over-ride yesterday so that I can play DVD's on the front screen

Anyway, is there a way to watch DVD's on the front screen as well as the back screen (for the kids) at the same time?

I've loocked throught the menus and haven't found anything, any clues?:wacko:

thanks in advance!

Dooooh!!! Nevermind all. I found it.

Put a DVD in the rear DVD player and press the Disc button up front and bingo! Dual video... :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Airdog,

Can you share more details on how you were able to enble dvd playback on both front and back? Did you have to install a third part add on? I just got a 2007 GX and would love to get this to work.

Thanks,

Joe

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey guys,

thanks in advance!

Would you send me instructions on how you did the override for the DVD to work in the front while the car is moving?

Hey guys,

thanks in advance!

Would you send me instructions on how you did the override for the DVD to work in the front while the car is moving?

DVD Override instructions