1999 Gs300/reapair Maual?

I have a set that you can have. I purchased them six month ago and the web site dosn't have them anymore. This manual was published in 2000.

I used it on my 2001. They have 1111 pages with details. I purches them for $20.00 Cheap money. The size of the file is 18 mb zipped. I can either try emailing them to you or post them but I don't know were to post them.

Thanks,

hey i just got a 99 gs 300 is there anyway u can send me manual for it///would greatly apreciated thanks emar79@hotmail.com

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I have been looking for a way to share my PDF manuals all day. The size of the zipped file is 18 mb, 1111 pages long. I set up an account on DropSend.

You do not need an account on Drop Send. It will email you a link and you can upload it. Cool site to check out. So anyone who want's a copy,

just send me an email to Lexman96 with your home email and I will have DropSend send you the link.

Good Luck.

PM sent to Lexman96 as requested for link...thanks for a great give away!! :cheers:

I have a set that you can have. I purchased them six month ago and the web site dosn't have them anymore. This manual was published in 2000.

I used it on my 2001. They have 1111 pages with details. I purches them for $20.00 Cheap money. The size of the file is 18 mb zipped. I can either try emailing them to you or post them but I don't know were to post them.

Thanks,

Any chance you could send along the manual to me as well? stone.brandon@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Thanks,

Hello, it will be better to upload your manual on www.rapidshare.com and everyone can dowload it :) me too :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

Can you send the link to bthrock@mail.com. Thanks!

Thanks,

Lexman thanks for your help, I need the manual for fixing my 2000 gs300

Would you please email me the link

Thanks Mahvereh

Thanks,

Lexman thanks for your help, I need the manual for fixing my 2000 gs300

Would you please email me the link

Thanks Mahvereh askarh@gmail.com