1999 Gs300/reapair Maual?

I have a set that you can have. I purchased them six month ago and the web site dosn't have them anymore. This manual was published in 2000.

I used it on my 2001. They have 1111 pages with details. I purches them for $20.00 Cheap money. The size of the file is 18 mb zipped. I can either try emailing them to you or post them but I don't know were to post them.

Thanks,

Please send me the link as well, I really appreciate it! wrongbeans@gmail.com

Thanks alot!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a set that you can have. I purchased them six month ago and the web site dosn't have them anymore. This manual was published in 2000.

I used it on my 2001. They have 1111 pages with details. I purches them for $20.00 Cheap money. The size of the file is 18 mb zipped. I can either try emailing them to you or post them but I don't know were to post them.

Thanks,

i would also like the repair manual please!!! email: ryanyan12@hotmail.com

THANK YOU!!!

I would really like a copy if at all possible. Please send it to fordsvtmfl@gmail.com

Thanks!

If its not too late to ask i would definitely be interested in a copy as well, you can send it to hafizasalati@gmail.com thanks a lot!

Well, I have been looking for a way to share my PDF manuals all day. The size of the zipped file is 18 mb, 1111 pages long. I set up an account on DropSend.

You do not need an account on Drop Send. It will email you a link and you can upload it. Cool site to check out. So anyone who want's a copy,

just send me an email to Lexman96 with your home email and I will have DropSend send you the link.

Good Luck.

My home email address is RLamboy07@aol.com. Thanks a ton!

I am desperately looking for a repair manual for my GS300 '98. My local Lexus service station in Europe (Poland) wants to charge me really too much. Could you please send a link to: bochat@onet.pl

Thanks in advance !

Artur

Thanks,

I need a repair manual or a download for a repair manual for my 1999 GS300 I need to replace my timing belt. I called the Lexus dealership they want 245.00 for just engine repair manual they say their are 6 manuals for that car each 245.00.

Please kindly send a copy of the GS300 repair manual to BryantV@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Bryant

Did anyone get the web address for the pdf manual? If so, please post, if not, let us know so we can kill this thread@@@#@#$%@!!!

I would really like a copy if at all possible. Please send it to fordsvtmfl@gmail.com

Thanks!

Did anyone get the web address for the pdf manual? If so, please post, if not, let us know so we can kill this thread@@@#@#$%@!!!

Thanks!

could you please email me a copy to p1frank@charter.net.

thank you very much!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

Could you please send a link to mgyurch@i-m-g.com

Thanks

Thanks,

could you please email a copy to julian_a_jackson@yahoo.com

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks,

I am also looking for this manual. Could you please email it to me? My dad wants to replace the timing belt but we cannot find any information on it. The dealership is charging a lot for this information.

I did the timing belt two weeks ago using these manuals. Was very easy. If you take the job on, let me know. I have some tips for you. This was the second time doing a timing belt. The first was on a 1996 GS300. The size of the file is 18 mb ziped. I need your email to send it.

I wish this forum had a place to share these.

Thanks,

I also need a repair manual for a '99 GS300.

Any chance of getting it from you?

Thanks!

Well, I have been looking for a way to share my PDF manuals all day. The size of the zipped file is 18 mb, 1111 pages long. I set up an account on DropSend.

You do not need an account on Drop Send. It will email you a link and you can upload it. Cool site to check out. So anyone who want's a copy,

just send me an email to Lexman96 with your home email and I will have DropSend send you the link.

Good Luck.

I need a repair manual or a download for a repair manual for my 1999 GS300 I need to replace my timing belt. I called the Lexus dealership they want 245.00 for just engine repair manual they say their are 6 manuals for that car each 245.00.

I would appreciate a copy of the manual also. Could you send me the link please.

Thanks,

Giorgettam@yahoo.com

2000 GS300

Thanks,

Would you send me the link to access the file. My email is ct_dive@yahoo.com.

Thank you