15,000 Maintanance Any Advice?

I am going in for the 1 year maintanance on my IS350, what should I ask for them to do, I don't want to say "rape me, I am here for 1 year service", any advice would be appreciate it, also would this be a good Idea to use synthetic oil? should I buy my own synthetic oil and bring it to the dealer? please help thank you, I do a lot of freeway driving for the most part, not too much stop and go but some. thank you in advance.

cant really help you on the oil part, but...

if you go in (im assuming you already have a service advisor) and say your there for a 15K service, then they already have a set plan on what to do, using genuine lexus/toyota parts and oil. So you really dont have anything to worry about. They are probably going to just inspect some stuff, change the oil, and change the air filter.

I am going in for the 1 year maintanance on my IS350, what should I ask for them to do, I don't want to say "rape me, I am here for 1 year service", any advice would be appreciate it, also would this be a good Idea to use synthetic oil? should I buy my own synthetic oil and bring it to the dealer? please help thank you, I do a lot of freeway driving for the most part, not too much stop and go but some. thank you in advance.

at least you'll get a free bottle of water and capuccino!

good luck and let us know how much it cost ya! i am right behind you... gonna go in soon too..

Yep, $35 dollars in parts costs from Walmart and toyota filters, The rest will be your sacrifice to the Lexus Gods, and enjoy that Coffee and free donuts, and get plenty of bottled water.....Hope they treat you fairly, make sure if you have any issues to bring them up for your warranty work....