Repair Manual

maidepqua

Hello,

The file can now be downloaded from here...

http://www.awgneo.com/RX300RepairManual.7z

pass: awgneo.com

Google 7-zip if your compression utility cannot open it.

-awgneo

OK, I fianally got the download, but alas, I can not open it as I am on a Mac and the 7zip file only works for Windows. Anyone have this as a pdf? If someone can send it to me, I will re-post on a site that anyone can download from with no expiration date. Or if you want to post it there the site is: www.divshare.com

Thanks in advance!!

Hello,

The file can now be downloaded from here...

http://www.awgneo.com/RX300RepairManual.7z

pass: awgneo.com

Google 7-zip if your compression utility cannot open it.

-awgneo

OK, I fianally got the download, but alas, I can not open it as I am on a Mac and the 7zip file only works for Windows. Anyone have this as a pdf? If someone can send it to me, I will re-post on a site that anyone can download from with no expiration date. Or if you want to post it there the site is: www.divshare.com

Thanks in advance!!

PDF is now on divshare and will expire in 7 days. here's the link:

http://www.divshare.com/download/774779-94a

FYI, the Chilton/Haynes manuals that include the 99-01 Camry models have most general repairs (including belts) made as simple as possible.

I agree the belts can be a pain... mostly because the Dayco or Gates aftermarket replacement for the bottom belt is .5' shorter than the OEM...making it almost impossible to install conventionally. I had to remove the Power steering pump pulley.

Good luck

guess the download for a manual expired, i hope someone has access to it and will post it again for us...please

It expired on yousendit.com, but looks like it's still hosted by awgneo in the link he provided in his post.

IM STILL TRYING TO DOWNLOAD A MANUAL, TRIED AWGNEO.COM AND DID THE 7-ZIP ETC. STILL GETTING REDIRECTED.....HELP

Looks like awgneo hasn't logged onto this site since he hosted the file. I just sent him a email asking if he could re-host the file as a PDF. Every place I host it from expires in 7 days.

Again, I have a 2001 rx300 AWD and would love to get a copy of the service manual. PDF would be the best download, but what ever I can get to work would be fine. I already tried the 7-zip to no avail, would not open. thanks again for putting out the word. KIMO

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...