Repair Manual

maidepqua

does anyone have a link or anyway that i can view a repair manual for a 2001 rx300??? the previous ones on here do not work anymore. i greatly appreciate any help....

I have it but the file is 20M zipped. Do you have some place I can upload it to?

does anyone have a link or anyway that i can view a repair manual for a 2001 rx300??? the previous ones on here do not work anymore. i greatly appreciate any help....

I have it but the file is 20M zipped. Do you have some place I can upload it to?

ummm I dont know. Like what? Where would you upload to?

ummm I dont know. Like what? Where would you upload to?

A 20M file is too large for email. You would have to have space on some type of server or subscribe to some sort of service that would allow me to place the file there and then you would retrieve it.

use eMule to search "rx300 repair", you can download it.

what is emule? anyway what i need incase i cant get a repair manual, is to really know how to change the two belts step by step? pictures would help. i really dont know any of this, thats why a manual would help. but im not sure where to upload it to. thanks again.

what is emule? anyway what i need incase i cant get a repair manual, is to really know how to change the two belts step by step? pictures would help. i really dont know any of this, thats why a manual would help. but im not sure where to upload it to. thanks again.

The belts are not as easy to change as one might expect. Also the belts last a long time. I have almost 120K on mine and they show no sign of needing a change yet. The best way to get this info is to use the search function on this forum. Here is a link to what you want:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...442&hl=belt

If you still want the repair manual, I think I have found a way. You have to supply your email address. If you are not comfortable doing this you can create a temporary one at yahoo or any free email site. You can use the PM (private message) function of this site if you don't want to put your address in a post. I will upload the file to a site called www.yousendit.net. They will email you a link to download it. I haven't used this service yet but it looks good and is free for files under 100M.

• Like 1

Hello mikey00

would it be possible for me to add my email address so I could get the manuel as well?

I would really apreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Karl

The belts are not as easy to change as one might expect. Also the belts last a long time. I have almost 120K on mine and they show no sign of needing a change yet. The best way to get this info is to use the search function on this forum. Here is a link to what you want:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...442&hl=belt

If you still want the repair manual, I think I have found a way. You have to supply your email address. If you are not comfortable doing this you can create a temporary one at yahoo or any free email site. You can use the PM (private message) function of this site if you don't want to put your address in a post. I will upload the file to a site called www.yousendit.net. They will email you a link to download it. I haven't used this service yet but it looks good and is free for files under 100M.

Hi Mike,

Here is my email (hyxa@yahoo.com). Can I have the manual too.

Thanks,

Nghia ho

Hello mikey00

would it be possible for me to add my email address so I could get the manuel as well?

I would really apreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Karl

mikey, my email address is maidepqua@yahoo.com. and thanks a bunch for getting this to me if I can download it. I appreciate it alot. You're a doll.

Everyone who has posted a email address as of yesterday has received the file. It should be on the yousendit site 2 more days before they delete it. If anyone else wants it just go to the link below. yousendit will force you to create a free account then you can download it.

awgneo, if you have another site where you can post it that would be great.

http://download.yousendit.com/2E6BFF7C272FF5D0

Interesting and l-o-n-g manual... But it leaves a few important things out. Or maybe I missed them. I would like to adjust the sensitivity of my automatic headlight sensor. The book describes its operation, but for adjustment, refers the reader to a section I can't locate. And, NOTHING about removing the radio. Or did I miss that too?

Otherwise, a font of information... and not just for RX300's!