Adding Mp3 Changer? + Adding Sub To System Update

i know we've covered hooking up a mp3 changer (or an ipod for that matter) to the factory deck and that pretty much the only way is to use the fm modulator. my question is, has anyone done this and how is the sound quality with the modulator?

second, for any of you who've been following my earlier posts about adding an aftermarket sub to get more complete sound, here's my advice as i couldn't be happier! first i tried adding a ten in the stock location in a box mounted from underneath with an amp and wasn't very happy. it sounded about as good as the stock one :( the answer was to go with a 12" dual voice coil in it's own box, that fits great underneath the back deck with the stock location left empty, saving most of the trunk space. also added a seperate gain control that's mounted under the stearing wheel, so i can control the bass depending on what type of music i'm listening to. it sounds awesome and i highly recommend this option to anyone looking to add some bass to their stock system.

• 7 months later...