Rx300 All Of Sudden Will Not Run Help !

Magnoman

All of a sudden after moving the car in my drive an hour before and all was fine went to move it back and she will not start or run unless my foot is on the gas keeping her at around 2k rpm. smell gas !!!!!! let my foot of the gas she dies......

NO ENGINE Lights on ????

2003 RX 300 80k mint cond.

All of a sudden after moving the car in my drive an hour before and all was fine went to move it back and she will not start or run unless my foot is on the gas keeping her at around 2k rpm. smell gas !!!!!! let my foot of the gas she dies......

NO ENGINE Lights on ????

Most likely IACV. Just do a search here for "IACV" for more info than you will ever want to know.

NO ENGINE Lights on ????

Most likely IACV. Just do a search here for "IACV" for more info than you will ever want to know.

Well removed the IACV it was stuck could not move the magnet, sprayed carb cleaner down the hole in the throttle body truned the magnet by hand a bunch of times till it was free and smooth.

Car know runs fine........wow Thanks so much for the help. That took all of 15 min to do and I am sure Lexus would have banged me for that.....