Available Motorswaps For 1990 Ls400

veeaipee

hi,

im about to get a lexus ls400 from a relative of mines, but the only problem is that the mileage is pretty crazy. i was wondering what motor swaps have been done to ls400's. i know for a fact that japan guys do some crazy ish with their celsior's, but not sure whats some of the motors they swap in. so my question is, what motorswaps are available for ls400's? and how much work there is to be done... i tried searching around, but no luck...

thanx in advance

hi,

im about to get a lexus ls400 from a relative of mines, but the only problem is that the mileage is pretty crazy. i was wondering what motor swaps have been done to ls400's. i know for a fact that japan guys do some crazy ish with their celsior's, but not sure whats some of the motors they swap in. so my question is, what motorswaps are available for ls400's? and how much work there is to be done... i tried searching around, but no luck...

thanx in advance

How many miles on the motor ?

wow, thanx for the link man. yea, i was thinking a 1jz, but i wasnt sure how much custom stuff has to be done, like the motor mounts, trans mount, differential, driveshaft, and some other stuff.

anyone know of a site or person who did a write up on a 1jz motor swap on a ls400?

tried researching, but im having a hard time...