Delayed Brake Caliper Release

i wanted to comment on a second problem i have noticed with my ls 460. there appears to be a delay in the release of the brake callipers when transferring from the brake to accellerate with the gas pedal. its as if you can feel the brake calliper releasing. i was told that lexus is aware of this problem and that they are working on a computor adjustment program soon.

• 11 months later...

i wanted to comment on a second problem i have noticed with my ls 460. there appears to be a delay in the release of the brake callipers when transferring from the brake to accellerate with the gas pedal. its as if you can feel the brake calliper releasing. i was told that lexus is aware of this problem and that they are working on a computor adjustment program soon.

Hello lklev!

I am a new member and I've just started looking through this site, as I have a number of complaints about my '07 LS460L. Your posting caught my eye as this is a problem I've experienced as well, albeit intermittently. Of course, when the dealer tests the car, they say that they can't replicate the problem. I was wondering if you had any other information about the fix?

Thanks

Rob

Hello lklev!

I am a new member and I've just started looking through this site, as I have a number of complaints about my '07 LS460L. Your posting caught my eye as this is a problem I've experienced as well, albeit intermittently. Of course, when the dealer tests the car, they say that they can't replicate the problem. I was wondering if you had any other information about the fix?

Thanks

Rob

rob, the problem was addressed in the 2007 service bulletin? it was a transmision computor adjustment.