My Sc300

Well I just bought a SC300 1994 from my cousin for 500$ and I'm loving it.The car have 270,000 Miles (He went from NY to Miami so thats why!!) but it runs so smooth and everything seems to be wroking perfectly except for the control panel!!!! The air bag icon its On all the time same with other icon which i dont know the name of it. I think there might be a problem with the electricity. Well my question is How can I keep my Lexus SC 300 in good condition ? What kind of oil shoud I use ?? I just got my first car a few month ago (Toyota Camry 1991) so I'm a newbie with cars.

Edit: I just called him, and he told me he drived the car to Texas too so he made 2 trips NY to Miam, NY to Texas.

Nice, you got a pretty good deal. I think with oil, you can use any brand new... you dont really need to go with synthetic. Fix all the problems you have now with the car and do regular maintanance, you should be good. There's other threads on car care and what not so chekeraccho (check it out, yo).

so does the SC 300 comes with a amplifier?? because the sound is pretty impresive!!!!

if you still have the stock system in your sc300, then yes, it has an amp. actually there is two amps. one for the front and rear speakers, and a second for the 8" subwoofer.

when I bought my sc300 the stock system was already missing... looks like the previous owner installed a lcd screen where the stock radio was, and by the looks of the broken console, it was also stolen.

I custom made my own bracket and harness to fit an aftermarket sony cd mp3 player and 2 gauges underneath (volt gauge and air/fuel gauge to take up the empty space) along with 2 alpine 12" type-s subs and a 800watt soundstream amp and lined my trunk with dynamat. Also have eclipse front and rear speakers in the stock locations powered by another soundstream amp. Sounds much better than stock! thats why im going deaf says the doctor, lol.