How To Cover Scratches In The Leather...

Hey guys,

I was helping my girlfriend move and yes I was being bad and using the Lex and I happened to set a cardboard box in the back seat and caught the back of the seat. Have you ever introduced your leather to your girlfriends cardboard box filled with books? Well don't <_< Yeah, nice addition in 1 second flat. Moral of story, found out that if you take shoe polish of the same color as your leather (unless you are feeling spunky and want to replace all your leather...then use whatever color you want), it softens & covers the scratch that you worked so very hard to install. If you make sure to buff it with a soft rag real good, it won't even come off on your girlfriends bright white pants (even though after the move you might not mind...)

I would suggest a shoe store, usually the higher end shoe stores will have a larger variaty of colors for polish i.e. Nordstroms, Bon, etc...then try it on a very small generally "non visable unless your looking spot", buff out and then look closely (maybe even with a flashlight) to see how close they match or if they do at all.