Any 2003 Sportdesign Owners Out There?

I currently have an IS300 that's coming up on lease end, and I see that Lexus is offering great deals on the GS300 right now. I have my eye on a SportDesign. Do you think I'll be happy if I make the switch?

I'd be especially interested in any comments about handling in the wet (rain, really... not so much ice & snow b/c that would probably be suicidal). I had a 98 SC300 for a while & it was pretty much down right dangerous to drive in the wet, even with TRAC. The IS has been prettty good in the rain for RWD.

I currently have an IS300 that's coming up on lease end, and I see that Lexus is offering great deals on the GS300 right now.  I have my eye on a SportDesign.  Do you think I'll be happy if I make the switch?

I'd be especially interested in any comments about handling in the wet (rain, really... not so much ice & snow b/c that would probably be suicidal).  I had a 98 SC300 for a while & it was pretty much down right dangerous to drive in the wet, even with TRAC.  The IS has been prettty good in the rain for RWD.

The GS is roomier than the IS but it is not as quick. As far as the rain my car has slide a couple of times but I think that I was putting a little too much peddle to the metal. But all in all the GS is sporty(not quite as sporty as the IS) and is classier than the IS. Whatever your decision is enjoy.

:cheers: