Clear Front Bumper Lights

mccoy

How do you change the bumper lights? I ordered some diamond clear front bumper lights to replace the orange ones on the front. I am just curious if anyone has replaced theres, and if so how? confused in VA. Thanks guys.

Hey McCoy, I have the clear front, rear and truck lights that I installed myself. As well as the DEMON EYE Kit! :) It's not hard at all. You have to turn your front tires facing inward and remove the black plastic covering in the wheel well. Remove two to three screws to gain access. Next, you place your hand in (a tight fit by the way) and twist the bulb to take it out. Then, using a socket wrench, I forget which size I used, unscrew and the light assembly just pops right out. Replace with the clear light, re-tighten, twist in the yellow bulb that came with it and your done! Test to make sure that the bulb works before you secure everything back. If you want to see pictures of my car, click on "My Webpage" below. To open the page, click on my picture. Any further questions, just ask and I'll do my best to help you.

My Webpage

Thanks man. I appreciate it. By the way, nice IS, I like it. I am in the process of upgrading mine. I recently installed a rod millen rear section exhaust. And a AEM short ram intake. I have the jdm short chrome antenna also. I have a punch 360 amp, with JL audio 12's. I need to build me a custom box though. I have very little trunk left. But anyways, I appreciate the help. holla atcha boy. Peace. :cheers:

I have a punch 360 amp, with JL audio 12's. I need to build me a custom box though. I have very little trunk left.

I just installed a custom box with two JL 10's (with a JL 250/1 amp). I actually have a large amount of trunk space left (more air space=more bass), I can take some pics if you'd like to see what you can make for your box. Although you're using 12s, so you'll have to recalculate the box size to get the optimum sound, you should still be able to save a lot of trunk space if you do it right.