95 Sc300 All Dash Lights Died At Once

Ok I need help again. Driving the car home all of a sudden I lose all the lights (it was dark out) on the dash except turn signals and the green your lights are on. :censored: Now the interesting thing is when I turned the auto lights on selector to off, all the lights are back. Tried this several times with the same results. Any suggestions on what to check as all the previous help has been great.

Thanks,

Joel

Can't believe I'm the first person to have this problem? Turn the headlights on and lose all the dash lights. Can anyone point me to where to look for bad ground, fuse, anything?

Thanks in adavance.

Joel

You should have a dash light dimmer / adjuster. It usually looks like a knob with a light bulb on it. Turn it clockwises or counter clockwise to adjust. This will raise the overall light level of the dahs lights. Try this and let me know. There is one other possibility, but it is rare.

Ok, I checked and now I feel like a complete idiot as one turn of the dial on the dash and lights are back! Thank you for saving me from tearing a lot of things apart when there is no issue.

On the positive side it proves this site is awesome for help.

Joel

PS, where is the best site to order a new master cylinder?

• 2 weeks later...