Touch Up Paint

There's lots of different techniques, some just use the brush, some use toothpicks and paint thinner etc etc.

I just got one of these:

www.autosharppen.com

And found it MUCH easier and much better looking than using touch up paint out of the bottle.

If you do want to use the bottle though, I've just always used the brush that comes with it, make sure there's no excess and fill in the ship carefully. Afterwards, polish the area, Never looks great, but better than the chip. The Pen works really well though.

How do I find the color code for the bottom band on my car? I have a 1998 ES300 in Oyster Pearl and would like to get pens for both the upper and lower portions of the car.

Sorry if this has been covered before. I'm new here.

They also make a matte black pen for just that purpose. They call them the door pillar pens and come in gloss and matte finishes. I just saw this earlier today while trying to find a pen for my paint code, but no such luck for me. They don't carry a pen for my paint code, 057. I'm SOL.

JP