Rx330 Tips And Tricks

RX 330 Owner

As a new owner of a pre-owned 2005 RX330 (last Friday), I was wondering if there are any obscure tips, tricks, hints, etc. that you could share with me (and other owners).

I'm referring to items that may not be in the manual(s), or if they are, they are not so obvious. I also have the navigation system, so any tips on that would also be welcomed.

Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, go to a smoothly paved, large store parking lot. Since you're there, (being the good time manager you are) do a little shopping. Cash is better.

Find a straight shopping cart with no wobble (my preference is black but chrome will do). This trick is faster on carts without "wheel locks"; Place front of cart (handle side) against front middle of RX bumper.

CAUTION: Do not scratch your Bamboo Pearl and don't forget your groceries?

Get in driver seat; Carefully accelerate, without running over cart... When you get up to about 30 MPH, hit brakes, launching cart in desired direction of travel (over speed bump gets air); Observe cart mods after crash. NOTE: Advise not to hang around for long if store security or other touchy establishment types around.

Hope this helps! :snoooorrrtttt: