• 2004 GX470
    • 2005 GX470
    • 2006 GX470
    • 2007 GX470
    • 2008 GX470
    • 2009 GX470
    • 2010 GX460
    • 2011 GX460

Thats a pretty clean GX! Congrats! I'm jealous of the all-weather mats hehe.

And yes, those rims are optional accessory rims which $1200 sounds about right

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi mine is a 2004 GX470 with NAV and rear view camera, the colour is 'ash blue mica', sort of bluish ash. Dark interior , third row and rides like a dream. It was 68,000 miles on the clock when i got it in July this year. I appreciate its off road capability most cos i sometimes need to take a detour though a beach close by to get to work in the morning. it handles the loose sand without a breaking sweat!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just found this forum.

I have 2005 GX 470, white, fully loaded. Love my car!!! 5 years - not even one hiccup :).

Take it every season to lake Tahoe skiing, it behaves just awesome off-road and in the snow.

• 2 months later...

in may i got a 2006 gx470 with 48K miles on it. attached is a pic showing one of the many mods i did to it. forgot to mention: i got it used with 48K miles on it. i think i paid @30K for it and it's obviously cypress pearl

post-122324-061323500 1287662285_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased a 2010 GX 460 platinum pkg. Sweet ride.

Hey I barely noticed that I should add the 460 in here, so cast your vote in! Lol :blushing:

I know its kinda of topic but does anyone know why when I load my pics through here its saying I dont have space? let me know how to work this I would like to show you guys my GX470

I believe it's because you are a new member of this forum and it's set to allow you to post pictures after a certain number of posts, or it's possible that your picture is too large for the upload. Try uploading your pictures through an outside website like photobucket and then copy and paste the link using the link on top of the message you type up (It's the symbol of the picture, about 2 squares to the right of the smiley face, it says "Insert Picture")

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2004 GX470 Pearl White purchased it with 66,000 miles and now had 97,+++ on the clock. Fully loaded except for the DVD Entertainment Package. We liked it so much and used it a lot for our long driving.

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

2012 Gunmetal color GX 460 with Navi and remote start. Sold my beloved 2005 LS 430 to get this . Still having LS withdrawl. Not really a truck guy but I bought it so I can pull 6,000 pound camping trailer. One thing LS could not do was pull trailer. Still waiting out break in period before I can hitch up the trailer. Kind of nervious whether GX can do a good job pulling that trailer. Will find out next weekend.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...