• 2009 GX470
    • 2010 GX460
    • 2011 GX460

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Get you guys going on a new poll to get some activity going. ;)

Just bought a 2007 GX470 Pearl White with the dark charcoal interior, fully loaded with SAT radio, Rear DVD, Lexus Link, NAV, 3rd row w/ AC, Tow Package, Rear Spoiler, Exhaust Tip, etc. This is my first Lexus and my prior SUV was a 2002 Toyota Landcruiser. The GX470 is a much better vehicle in my opinion...shares the same engine as the 2006/07 Landcruiser in a smaller platform. Love the fit and finish and everything about it:) Bought it at Newport Lexus in Newport Beach, California, which is a brand new dealership with all the bells and whistles. Got over $7000 off sticker!

• 2 weeks later...

Traded our 2004 ES (and an 02 Tundra) in Feb 06 for a new 05 GX - last one left on the lot. Our first SUV. Miss the ES gas mileage, but love everything else about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

New owner of a CPO 2005 Lexus GX470 Sport. Black & Tan (outside / inside respectively). Best purchase after lengthy research and test drives. Other SUVs withing target purchase: Cayenne S, X5, ML500, LR3 and FX45. But the Lexuse came out on top based on reliability, durability, offroad capability, creature comforts, technical advances, mileage and price.

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I do have a comment and question. I am already looking to upgrade and enhance aesthetics and performance with my Lexus. What Toyota vehicle does the GX most closely represent? Is it the 4Runner?

Also, what sites do you all go to, to purchase aftermarket parts and accessories from?

Thanks...

• 1 month later...

2008, Blizzard White Pearl with every conceivable factory option.

Two questions: 1. I have a "thunk on start (yes, its an 2008) Is this considered "Lexus Normal"? and

2. Does Lexus offer an aftermarkert "remote start" for the GX 470???

Glenn

Chicago IL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

2007 White Pearl, 3rd row seats fully loaded with SAT radio, Rear DVD, Lexus Link, NAV, 3rd row w/ AC, Tow Package, Rear Spoiler, Exhaust Tip, etc. This is my first Lexus bought in 2006 has 36 miles (1070 miles on the Odometer so far).

Love this truck!

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

2004 Forgot what's the name of the color, it's like gray with a little bit blue look to it.

I believe the color is called "Ash Blue Mica" quite nice in a GX.

I have a 2004 Black GX, personally I don't like small cars in this color, but on a mid sized SUV such as this, it's quite stunning. I get many complements on the rig.

I just got it a few days ago, cannot believe how I dealt with the middle aged 1 owner car. She had records since new from Lexus of Portland. Perfectly maintained, all 25, 50, 75K service done and everything in between.

Ended up getting it for 18K fully loaded. I sold my 2002 Highlander for 14K, so in essence, I got this for just 4K, hoping to have that paid off by August.

Here it is:

P1020175.jpg

P1020177.jpg

P1020181.jpg

Love the Chrome stock wheels, I have not seen them on another GX here around Portland. The Parts guys at Lexus said that it was a $1200 option to have those style of wheels.