Just Sharing Some

denslexusgx470

Newly cleaned, just hit 7,000 miles. Still clean, like showroom condition (I don't know if you can notice in the pictures)

Before (when she was new)

DSC00938.jpg

DSC00949.jpg

Now, today 4-2007

DSC01413.jpg

DSC01409.jpg

DSC01407.jpg

(Hint hint, this is how clean my wheel wells are, and no I didn't use tire dressing to make it look like that)

DSC01411.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice! Takes work to keep a ride looking so clean and new looking! :cheers:

Thanks. :cheers:

Tell me about it, I almost thought my baby (4Runner) would get it's first taste of rain for it's undercarriage, but luckily I made it home! :blush::cheers: :cheers: ^_^

Ok I have this urge of taking my baby offroad, but without the dust and mud. Not possible I know, but at least I had a little guts to drive it on some whimpy offroad dirt. I drove really really slowly but still got some fair amount of dust on it. Anyways here are some shots (I'm a horrible photographer I know)

HPIM0955.jpg

HPIM0961.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ok it's the end of the school year, but I love how my classmates are barely starting to notice that this 4Runner is clean! haha. The other day, I went out to lunch with like 3 other people (2 girls, and 1 guy, yes one of the girls was Alex!) and when the guy got out of my car, he was like "Dang, is this car new? It's soo clean." and I asked him to guess how old it was, and he thought it was like a couple weeks old! haha. Kudos for the 4Runner! :cheers: :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well yesterday I met up with one of the guys at t4r.org, and we took some shots of both our 4Runner together. I think they look great, too clean in my opinion. lol

DSC01536.jpg

DSC01530.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

DSC01526.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

DSC01556.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Almost returned my baby tomorrow June 17, 2009 but looks like we are gonna extend the lease on her for awhile as we try and get rid of one other car first ;)

DSC07029-1.jpg

DSC07817.jpg

DSC07816.jpg

DSC07815.jpg