By Golly....i Found My Roof Leaking Problem

acflye

Finally got the nerve to pull my headliner down using the tutorial (lexus wanted $235 to repair sunroof leak), once i removed the paneling in the rear behind drivers seat found the plastic tubing disconnected from the sunroof drain........placed this line back on and pulled car outside during heavy Texas rains this weekend and PRESTO.....no leak in headliner or trunk.............saved myself $235........FELLAS......THESE TUTORIALS ARE "OFF DA CHAIN"..............92 ls 400

FYI. There is a proposed class action for this very common leak problem. For information contact me at jsantoli@santolilaw.com or call 1-800-279-6996. Jos. Santoli, Esq.

• 3 months later...

i have the same problem my sunroof leaks in the front driver side and rear driver side also didnt know to fix it is been leaking for about 3 to 4 months and now my seat are bad because of the water. i took off my headliner but didnt see anything wrong or missing in the sunroof.

• 2 months later...

where's the sunroof headliner tutorial?? i searched everywhere. my roof leaks... help.

click here -- sun roof <<---

Popped the drain tubes out of the drain holes on each side of the trunk (drivers side is directly under antenna on 95 LS 400.. did the weedeater string, but solved blockage by just blowing in the tube.. yep.. nothing high tech, I just cleaned the end of the tube, put in in my mouth and blew.. I could hear it clear out something and then I tested by closing trunk, and running water onto the sunroof.. both tubes were draining just fine!! Fixed!