Car Veering Left

lextsy

Hi All.

After fitting my Tein CS suspension and the 20 inch wheels I have noticed that the car veers to the left a tiny bit.

Its like when i let go on the wheel it moves left a few cms. This is very annoying and have been to two places to fix it with no luck.

The first place fixed it a bit and said theres more castor that can be adjusted if needed. Because that shop is so far away I never went back but today i went to a new place and told him my story to which he replied.

There is no castor adjustment on a 1998 ls400 and the other shop probably just adjusted the toe to fix the veer.

Anyway they couldnt fix it and blamed it on the directional tyres.

Does anyone know what causes a car to veer left a bit? and also does this car have adjustable castor and how do I fix this problem

Thanks for the reply SK.

I went to check it out today and my front raduis bushes are dead. The ones which the castor are connected to.

Can this be fixed is there any aftermarket parts? Ill have a search soon

It is called a strut rod linkage with the bushings also being able to be replaced by themselves for less.

Spend some money and save some time. Buy a new rod and a pair of bushings that way you can get new ones in and take the old ones and press in new bushings . So when they go and they will you will be ready to swap them out quick and for less.

Thanks..

I still cant find these parts online.

All i really see is upper and lower control arm, stabiliser kit, strut assembly etc.

Would it be possible to provide me with the link or part number Im pretty confused