I Have A Check System Light On, Dealer Didnt Help Much

i have a check system warning light on in my dash along with a blinking yellow exclamation point next to it. i took my car to the dealer and they said it was a tire pressure issue. i had some aftermarket wheels put on and the tire pressure sensors were put on the aftermarket wheels; i put my stocks back on but the rim shop didnt put my tire pressure sensors back on. i had no problems or warning lights for about 4 months and all of a sudden i get this check system light. the dealer said that they cant do anything for me because i dont have the tire pressure sensors on my oem wheels. i was wondering if anyone knew hhow to reset hi warning light, or had any helpful suggestions. thank you in advance.

-thomas

• 8 months later...

i have a check system warning light on in my dash along with a blinking yellow exclamation point next to it. i took my car to the dealer and they said it was a tire pressure issue. i had some aftermarket wheels put on and the tire pressure sensors were put on the aftermarket wheels; i put my stocks back on but the rim shop didnt put my tire pressure sensors back on. i had no problems or warning lights for about 4 months and all of a sudden i get this check system light. the dealer said that they cant do anything for me because i dont have the tire pressure sensors on my oem wheels. i was wondering if anyone knew hhow to reset hi warning light, or had any helpful suggestions. thank you in advance.

-thomas

How did you resolve this?