Lexus Fog Light Bulbs

I have figured out that the fog lights on my car are pluged in and the fuse is not bad so i have came to the conclusion that they are burned out, however i cannot tell so i tried to take them out and i dont know if you guys know what im talking about but its not just a bulb its a cluster type set up and so i was wondering if i have to buy the whole entire cluster or does the bulb come out? on my other sc300 the dash lights are out and i got a quote for that cluster and it was close to 300 dollars so i am hoping i can get some info on the fog lights and do not have to spend a fortune. has anyone had this problem or know what to do? do i have to take it to the lexus dealership or can i take it to toyota do you think?

I have figured out that the fog lights on my car are pluged in and the fuse is not bad so i have came to the conclusion that they are burned out, however i cannot tell so i tried to take them out and i dont know if you guys know what im talking about but its not just a bulb its a cluster type set up and so i was wondering if i have to buy the whole entire cluster or does the bulb come out? on my other sc300 the dash lights are out and i got a quote for that cluster and it was close to 300 dollars so i am hoping i can get some info on the fog lights and do not have to spend a fortune. has anyone had this problem or know what to do? do i have to take it to the lexus dealership or can i take it to toyota do you think?

'i have an sc3', The fog light bulb on a OEM '95 sc300 is not a cluster bulb. The bulb number is H3 12v 55w. You can buy this bulb at any autostore and replace it yourself. Included below is a picture of the fog light bulb.

post-1539-1175181538_thumb.jpg