Rims Fell Off My Lex A While Ago

Jasoneo5

A few weeks ago a tire and rim fell off my car while I was driving with my mom and sister @ 55MPH, because the idiots put the wrong lug-nuts on. So it was kinda hard to control the car on 3 wheels. The other 3 wheels were missing 4 lugnuts (total) and 6 of the remaining were stripped. I am kinda :-\. Here is one picture of the least of my cars problems, but I don't feel like putting up the rest because it will make me too depressed. oh yay, back to the body shop again, this time for some major work...yipee.

All of the studs need to be replace, the rotor, and a bunch of front-under body work (near the front tow hitch) was punched in and bent so they will need some major work on that too. I am just happy this didn't happen of a freeway or well-populated area, I got lucky. All 4 wheels were wobbleing when the car was coming off the tow-truck, it was pretty frightening.

Anyways, this again, makes me feel very good about my car (beleive it or not). Because when that wheel fell off at that speed the car didn't even swerve of loose too much control. It still felt pretty sold and easy skidded to the side of the road. I am sure this wouldn't be the case if I were in some kind of integra or something.

post-4-1061794149.jpg

That could've happened to anyone. I am glad you are OK. Foget the car...

Just looking at the back of your survivor car, where did your upgrade your clear back lights and turns? How long did take to replace the back ones and where can we buy them with confidance?

Once again you were born again...

Yeah, I know the door is open to that, but I doubt I will do it. So far it looks like they are going to take care of the damages. But the thing that phases me is, they are worrying about the 4.5 grand in damages. I mean, they could be worrying about injuries and ambulances......or like you guys said a lawsuite. Well whatever, as long as my car is repaired to the point where it looks like this never happened, I am fine. And lucky!