Rear Wiper Arm On 2004 330

300gone330

Through two unsuccessful refills, and removal of all rear window stickers and suspect offending glues, the rear wiper arm still does not clear a 2 1/2 inch radius near the top of the window (apx 1 1/2 inches down from the top of the arm's tip). I have brought this to the dealer's attention three times now, each time leaving with a wiper not doing its job.

Is there a tensioner adjustment to make the arm angle in more to make better contact with the window? Is there a trick to doing this without overtightening/risking scratching the window by a wiper arm pulled too taught?

I believe that there may be a TSB on this for early cars and it is certainly worth asking your service department. With that said, I took my '05 330 in for the very same reason and they said that there wasn't anything that they can do for my car. To spend $40000+ dollars for a car that doesn't wipe the rear window adequately is a bit of a surprise.