Why Does The Gear Knocb Jerk While Break Hard At 40-up?

sheab

guys help me through .. plz ... at first it was due to do the break so i changed the front break .. and right after that i notice .. when i break the gear knocb/shift knocb on my 1991 ls400 jerk. i feel it only when i break .. so i decide to change the back break and i did still have the same problem .. so they told me front routor - ummm today i changed the front routors + break and saw the break edge was kinda eating up ..... ummm and still have the same problem .. -- so what should i do ... change the rear break + rutor again ? or what is the problem plz ? and its only happen if i break hard .. i only feel it at the great knock no where els i dont feel it on my foot neither on stearing or on the car .. so why only grear jerk at breaking hard?

How are your engine and transmission mounts? The car is stopping, but the mounts could be shot, allowing the engine and tranny to shift (move) forward.

all 3 mounts are brand new replace em at the dealer last month ! be advice that it happen only when i break.. doesnt happen when i break lightly or when the car stop compleatly..by the way when i said jerk ..i didnt meant the car wanna run forward .. what i mean by jerk is that the gear knocb move back and forth like when i break it wanna stop but then let it go . its kinda like how you feel when u drop on a whole and come back flat surface .. umm am i confusing?