What Is Converter Roll While The Car Is In Motion?

sheab

?

what i ment was ..what does Catalytic Converter do to a car performence or gas milage? mine is about 16 years old car ... is it necessery to replace one of em told me passenger side one is no good !

For a detailed answer go here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalytic_converter

For a simple answer, it cleans up your exhaust making it less toxic. You need a functioning Catalytic Converter to pass inspection, a failed cat may trigger a Check Engine Light, and eventually lead to an Oxygen sensor failure which would also causes a check engine light. Do you currently have a check engine light on?

For a detailed answer go here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalytic_converter

For a simple answer, it cleans up your exhaust making it less toxic. You need a functioning Catalytic Converter to pass inspection, a failed cat may trigger a Check Engine Light, and eventually lead to an Oxygen sensor failure which would also causes a check engine light. Do you currently have a check engine light on?

no check ngine light on but ... when i press the gas paddel i feel it on my foot lil vivration like its hard for the engine to push the air out does it make sense?

?

what i ment was ..what does Catalytic Converter do to a car performence or gas milage? mine is about 16 years old car ... is it necessery to replace one of em told me passenger side one is no good !

that "?" mark was to find out what converter you were talking about. the catalytic converter isn't the only converter on a car.

google catalytic converter and you'll learn more than you ever wanted to know B)

?

that "?" mark was to find out what converter you were talking about. the catalytic converter isn't the only converter on a car.

google catalytic converter and you'll learn more than you ever wanted to know B)

ehh... look up :whistles:

ehh... look up :whistles:

ohhhh hahah ehehehe hohhhoo oh yes its so funny rite ... i sure did look up .. by the way thanks though !!

With old cats the material can "crumble" and then clogs the air path. Therefore causing major air flow restrictions and yes, hurts your power output. Also may result in rattling.

thank you very much... i guess i need to replace em .. but its hurt when i think abt each worth or 1300 doller .. anyother way to change em please lol .. thanks in advance

Ouch! Yeah, I winced just reading that :)

You could try This.

Take care Sheab.