Hi All!

trwiatt

Well, I just discovered this forum, what a pleasure to chance across a group of Lexus enthusiasts! My wife's car is a 2000 Platinum ES300 (Millenium silver with black interior), and this is our second ES. Our first was one of the earliest '92s sold here in Austin, TX. We loved that car, it was Dark Amethyst Pearl with Dark Taupe interior and I still think that's the best color combination I've ever seen on a car. However, we wanted a newer one, and so now the '92 is in the hands of a new owner.

We are both amazed at how much better the '00 is, the advancements in features, performanace, etc are just wonderful. Not to mention the birds' eye maple interior trim, which is amazing stuff.

Anyway, just wanted to say to everyone here on the board and look forward to learning more about you and the cars.

Regards,

Tom & Reina

Welcome! Also, I am a new member; I have found this forum to be the most informative forum I've ever encountered. I've gotten help for finding a source for a second master key; we had only one. Also, this forum helped me find the information needed to program the new master key myself. The people here are the greatest! We also have a 2000 ES300 milennium silver with black leather interior. I just washed and waxed the car today.