Jump to content

What's This Part Called?


Recommended Posts

It's on my 2000 LS400. It's a large plastic piece of molded black plastic that is underneath the engine. It is the width of the car and goes back to the transmission, held on with several bolts. You have to remove it to change the oil. It's the bottom-most piece under the engine.

Mine has a few cracks in it and I'm looking on line for a new, but it would help if I knew it's correct name.

Thanks y'all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the cracks are located around the bolt mounting points you can use a large washer slipped over the bolt. I did this on mine and my 1990 still has the original undercover.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...