Rx 300 Awd Trans

mschluns

i would like to see some positive replies to the early 99/01 awd rx 300 transmissions, how many miles on original , what kind of service is being done to the transmissions, drain and fill, pan and filter replacement, etc. my 00 awd rx has 82000 miles with no trouble to trans, i have performed drain and fills since i bought it in 04 with 49000 miles, will be doing the pan drop and filter change next drain and fill.

i would like to see some positive replies to the early 99/01 awd rx 300 transmissions, how many miles on original , what kind of service is being done to the transmissions, drain and fill, pan and filter replacement, etc. my 00 awd rx has 82000 miles with no trouble to trans, i have performed drain and fills since i bought it in 04 with 49000 miles, will be doing the pan drop and filter change next drain and fill.

i

In less than 500 miles I will turn over 100,000mi on my 00RX trans. So far the only trans service I've done is to have the trans fluid flushed/replaced twice once at 45,000 nad again at 90,000. To be honest I dont even check it more than 2-3 times a year. Knock on wood I havent had any problems so far .

i

In less than 500 miles I will turn over 100,000mi on my 00RX trans. So far the only trans service I've done is to have the trans fluid flushed/replaced twice once at 45,000 nad again at 90,000. To be honest I dont even check it more than 2-3 times a year. Knock on wood I havent had any problems so far .