Thinking About These Rims?

LS4hundy

So I won the rims and they are wrapped in Yokohamas. Im pretty excited. I got them for a steal at $1000 plus $200 for shipping, well atleast I think I did? Anyhow, Im interested in lowering my car a little but I dont want to ruin anything by doing so. Does anybody have ides, I know 1 guy from Australia put some 20's on his 98 ls400 and put the I think there cien springs on it. Its posted here on the forum. What am I looking to spend? The fiance doesnt know I bought these yet, so if any body lives in the souther oregon area, i might need to sleep on your couch!!

Thats me. Go and spend $1300 on Tein CS and you wont look back.

I really think the car is fine and am very happy. Speak to Carsonn toyota

$1300!!! :wacko: Thats more than I paid for the rims. I gues Im gonna have to wait awhile unless there is another option I find. Thanks for the advice and Ill def post some pics once its up.

Those IS rims look like your rims but with crome... No offense but they look kinda like crome hubcaps....

Get Skperformance rims like that is shown in his picture under his post.......Those rock!!!!!! You may need to take out a small equity line to afford SK's rims and tires though, they look like they are bank.....

These aren't that either and may give you ideas... but these in the pics aren't my favorites...

post-13978-1174240666_thumb.jpg

post-13978-1174240699_thumb.jpg

post-13978-1174240728_thumb.jpg

Those IS rims look like your rims but with crome... No offense but they look kinda like crome hubcaps....

Get Skperformance rims like that is shown in his picture under his post.......Those rock!!!!!! You may need to take out a small equity line to afford SK's rims and tires though, they look like they are bank.....

These aren't that either and may give you ideas... but these in the pics aren't my favorites...

no offense taken, I didnt really understand what IS rims u were talkin about though?

Sorry man....I was half asleep when I posted that earlier this morning.. That last paragraph of mine is a joke..

I ment the rims you are considering for purchase....I am wide awake now, and all neurons should be firing inside my cranium....Hopefully :chairshot:

So I finally got them..I dont think I will be lowering the car, I think it looks fine. Take a look

I just realized there is no picture up here. Im having trouble attaching pics, am I missing something, it seems like it should be easy.

Thanks

hey jibbby, i have the same wheels that are in post #7 on the 1st SC

have them on my talon

2006_0816Image0013.jpg

Sweet, I hope they are wider then 8.5" though....Width is everything when it comes to rims in my opinion...Helps with looks and traction a double win....9.5 or 10.5" are a must for any lexus...

Again, just my humble opinion, please don't take offense by it.....