Taking Apart Driver's Door Panel Of 1999 Es300

Can anyone please tell me how to remove the driver's door panel of my 1999 Lexus ES 300? I managed to remove a few screws, and pop the clips lining the bottom. But, it looks like the door handle won't budge, and I don't want to force it. I need to get to the power door lock switch and actuator to test them/replace one of them. One of these 2 parts is not working, and as a result, I cannot automatically lock/unlock my driver's door or program my wireless remotes.

Thank you

Can anyone please tell me how to remove the driver's door panel of my 1999 Lexus ES 300? I managed to remove a few screws, and pop the clips lining the bottom. But, it looks like the door handle won't budge, and I don't want to force it. I need to get to the power door lock switch and actuator to test them/replace one of them. One of these 2 parts is not working, and as a result, I cannot automatically lock/unlock my driver's door or program my wireless remotes.

Thank you

check the sticky up top. they have info for 1997, but similar enough to get you through this job.