Coastal Tech Lockpick 3 For 2007 Lexus

dsmiles

It looks like Coastal Tech now has lockpick 3 out for 2007 Lexus models. Has anyone ordered or tried this item? Do you believe they have the solution to the hidden menu since this can't be a software override? If some has tried this could you also include how long did it take for you to get your order. I see that the lockpick 3+ is on backorder.

My Webpage

dsmiles

• 1 month later...
It looks like Coastal Tech now has lockpick 3 out for 2007 Lexus models. Has anyone ordered or tried this item? Do you believe they have the solution to the hidden menu since this can't be a software override? If some has tried this could you also include how long did it take for you to get your order. I see that the lockpick 3+ is on backorder.

My Webpage

dsmiles

Check be for you buy...

If you go to the Coastaltech website it says, "NOT FOR LEXUS VEHICLES WITH REAR SEAT DVD SYSTEM OR CD/DVD CHANGER" under the Ultimate Lockpick 3 and Ultimate Lockpick 3+ products. I spoke with a lady at Coastaltech and she told me the onlyproduct they have that will work with 2007 Gen 5 Nav and rear DVD is the Lockpick 3 Basic. I'm SOL... :cries: