Other Lexus Forums

djspawn00

This is kinda biased question but as SW said, everyone's good and different depending on what vehicle you have. I'm part of a odyssey club (but rarely sign on there) because I have an Ody, and I'm part of a 4Runner forum so I get more info specifically for my 4Runner. Every forum has their own specialty. ;)

LOC is my favorite, but I do lurk at CL--just watch where you roll your mouse so that you don't have advertisements popping up all over the place! hehe

Yeah, I hate the ads on cl, I just hang around here. No better place on the web for lexus info. :cheers:

I think it depends on your interests....

- For general info - this forum is laid back and great, I love it.....Fantastic adminastrators, and members...

- The Club lexus forum is very informative too, but you get attitude from members and adminastrators with god like forum complex's... I had a run in with the Senior Administrator GSDave on the Club forum and got banned for life, and I didn't even say anything bad either, just disagreed with one of his suspensions, the guy just didn't like me I guess or was having a bad day......

- For Lexus hotrodding info - Lextreme.com but it costs money to join...

- The Club lexus forum is very informative too, but you get attitude from members and adminastrators with god like forum complex's... I had a run in with the Senior Administrator GSDave on the Club forum and got banned for life, and I didn't even say anything bad either, just disagreed with one of his suspensions, the guy just didn't like me I guess or was having a bad day......

I agree. I don't want to start anything here, or bad mouth them, but my experience with that forum was that I wasn't "cool" enough to be part of the club. Aside from the fact that i signed up there at age 13, they seemed to look at you as a stranger, and a nobody unless you go to their meets and party with them.

One thing I like about LOC is the feeling that we're one big family even though at times I feel there isn't much information being added on to my forums (GX and LX) due to the fact that there is less foot traffic on this site but as they say, it's Quality, not Quantity. I mean, yeah there are youngster like me here, but you guys treat each and every one of us like a good friend. :D