5zigen? Enkei? Konig?

meddle

I was planning on getting the split 5 bar 18" SSR wheels for my SC300. The $2500 it would cost for wheels+tires seems like a fair price for the lightweight stylish wheels but its just outta my cost range right now while im still in school.

My question is, which of the cheaper wheels are the best quality? I would like to spend $200-$250 per wheel. Which brand would you guys recomend? Ive definetely seen some 5zigens and Enkeis that I like the look of (obviously not as light as the SSR though), but I dont know anything about the build quality of these companies.

Thanks

Richard

5zigen and enkei are both good companies that have been around for a preatty long time. as far as looks its what you like i cant push on what i like to you but i remember seeing an add for enkei for hollow core rims that were super light.

“My question is, which of the cheaper wheels are the best quality? I would like to spend $200-$250 per wheel. Which brand would you guys recomend? Ive definetely seen some 5zigens and Enkeis that I like the look of (obviously not as light as the SSR though), but I dont know anything about the build quality of these companies.”

1. 5 ZIGENS / Impernio tend to be lighter then the others.

2. Enkie – good for the price.

3. Konig – not to good, but will do the job if your looking to save$$$.

:)