Mot Razr V3 - Phone Synch

valeman

Hi,

I am trying to synch up my Motorola Razr v3 with the car. The problem is that the phone seems to be doing it 1 by 1. I know it is really a phone issue, not an issue with the Car Nav system. But if someone has run into a similar situation and have figured an easy way to transfer phones, I would be highly appreciative in understanding it.

Regards.

Hi,

I am trying to synch up my Motorola Razr v3 with the car. The problem is that the phone seems to be doing it 1 by 1. I know it is really a phone issue, not an issue with the Car Nav system. But if someone has run into a similar situation and have figured an easy way to transfer phones, I would be highly appreciative in understanding it.

Regards.

Hi,

I use a Motorola Razr V3 phone also (with Cingular, but I don't know if that makes any difference). I checked http://www.lexus.com/models/RX/accessories/bluetooth.html and then navigate to the ES-350 site. It has a list of phones, including the Motorola Razr V3 and what features are available.

The Motorola Razr V3 is compatible with the ES-350, but the phone book addresses can only be downloaded one at a time (other Bluetooth phones may let you download all at once). Since I have a small address book, it was no big deal. If you have a large address book, it'll take some time).

I don't know of any other method except one at a time. Sorry I couldn't help further.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Regards.

Hi,

I use a Motorola Razr V3 phone also (with Cingular, but I don't know if that makes any difference). I checked http://www.lexus.com/models/RX/accessories/bluetooth.html and then navigate to the ES-350 site. It has a list of phones, including the Motorola Razr V3 and what features are available.

The Motorola Razr V3 is compatible with the ES-350, but the phone book addresses can only be downloaded one at a time (other Bluetooth phones may let you download all at once). Since I have a small address book, it was no big deal. If you have a large address book, it'll take some time).

I don't know of any other method except one at a time. Sorry I couldn't help further.

B)-->

QUOTE(master B @ Jun 27 2007, 06:46 AM)

Hi,

Regards.

Hi,