Bluetooth Compatibility

I'm looking to get a bluetooth compatible phone for my '07 IS 250, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of choices for Sprint service. Anyone try the Samsung A900m ?

I don't have an '07 IS250, but I have the '06 IS250AWD and have successfully paired it with my Samsung A900M. HOWEVER...every now and then I experience "outages" and I get the "Bluetooth Connection Unsuccessful" screen message upon starting the car. Usually when this happens, I am unsuccessful in immediately pairing it again and will have to re-load the phone from scratch by deleting, adding, and trying to pair again. After all this, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I learned the hard way that it is usually easier to just wait out the day or two for it to re-pair on its own. Go figure!

I have to admit that I am not a fan of the A900m. Although it has a lot of functionality and is fairly user friendly, it has a LOT of quirks! I have been through three (1 A900 and 2 A900m) so believe me...I KNOW! These were not isolated issues. The biggest problem I experienced from the A900m is the keypad locking up! Imagine an incoming call ringing in that you are unable to answer! Let me put it this way....I can't wait until my contract runs out in July!