Navigation Dvd Backup

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
I did try on 2002 LS 430 and it has not worked for me. I tried making an ISO image as well as an exact copy. If some one can figure it out, I would like to learn that trick

Hi !

My son (15y) told me that the systems checks the

color (!) of the DVD - look for a writable DVD with the same

color on the data-side as the original one and have a try.

Greetings

Thomas

I have copied the 6.1 nav disk and it works!!! Took me a few tries, but I think it is good now. Been using it for a week or two with no problems? Anyone interested in trying it out for me?

• 2 weeks later...
I have copied the 6.1 nav disk and it works!!! Took me a few tries, but I think it is good now. Been using it for a week or two with no problems? Anyone interested in trying it out for me?

If it's is a Gen 3 compatible copy I'll give it a try. Send me a PM with details.

If it's is a Gen 3 compatible copy I'll give it a try. Send me a PM with details.

If you would like to try it send me an email at awood500@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to Lexus and this Forum, but would like very much to try your disk. Email me at rrm721@yahoo.com and we can make arrangements.

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested to try if work on my rx300 2003 in Europe

Thanks if you mail me ref to download

Andrea

lexus@dido.net

I am interested to try if work on my rx300 2003 in Europe

Thanks if you mail me ref to download

Andrea

lexus@dido.net

I have just installed Version 6.1 of the nav DVD in my 2004 RX330. I am satisfied with the update and considering the price I am interested in knowing if anyone has successfully made a backup copy.

Hi there... i just got mine GS 2006. i think the version that I have on my Nav is 5.1. Can i please have a copy of your 6.1? I know how to burn it from the ISO or download the ISO from the FTP site. Can you please help?

Posting of any copyrighted material (unless the copyright is owned by you), is strictly prohibited. You are solely responsible for your messages and actions. This also applies to using the board as a means of illegal or copyrighted software exchange.

Therefore, this thread is now closed.